This Page

has been moved to new address

Texture Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
dabbling in life: Texture Tuesday

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Texture Tuesday


As if I don't have enough on my plate, I'm also participating in Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday.  The theme for this Tuesday is the word "open".  Here's my result.


I started with a stack of my old logic books -- some things you just can't let go.  Took a photograph with my macro lens.  And I do love my macro lens!  I've added Kim Klassen's textures "Serendipity" and "Shades of November".   Cropped the photo a bit, and there you have it.


Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

At January 17, 2012 at 9:50 AM , Blogger Susan said...

Wow...love the texture on those books.

Hope you have a blessed day!

 
At January 17, 2012 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Mona's Picturesque said...

Oh, lovely! Absolutely lovely :)

 
At January 17, 2012 at 11:45 AM , Blogger Maria said...

Seen in KK Texture Tuesday ~ What a great composition and beautifully textured.

 
At January 17, 2012 at 12:00 PM , Blogger Linda Trine said...

fantastic capture for this week's Texture Tuesday theme! Love the textured image...beautiful

 
At January 17, 2012 at 12:39 PM , Blogger georgia b. said...

oh, wow! what a difference that a texture makes! i love this.

i also did a book theme for this "open" texture prompt. my first time participating in texture tuesday! so much fun!

glad to have stopped by and see your work... now a follower!

 
At January 17, 2012 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Deanna said...

Oh I do like what the texture did to your lovely photo. Wonderful!!

 
At January 17, 2012 at 1:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

So beautifully vintage. Nice job!

 
At January 31, 2012 at 11:24 PM , Blogger Kathleen Conard said...

I am taking Kim Klassen's Photoshop Essentials class starting this month and I can't wait! What you have done with your photo is fantastic!

 
At February 19, 2012 at 4:30 PM , Blogger Barb said...

Just love how you altered the photo.... someday I will have to play with my camera and the computer!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home