This Page

has been moved to new address

AEDM - Day 13 (missed some days)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
dabbling in life: AEDM - Day 13 (missed some days)

Sunday, November 13, 2011

AEDM - Day 13 (missed some days)

I've been under the weather, well more like knocked flat out.  My first experience with food poisoning.  From guilt I'm thinking it might have been that cupcake with a cup of cream cheese frosting.  More realistically, it was the raw, unsalted Brazil nuts from a bin.  So, the past couple days have been more about enjoying art than making it myself.  I received my three ATCs (art trading cards -- I wasn't familiar with them myself until a few weeks ago) from a swap among our "Fly" group and hosted by Sally Rose .  And I received a painting that I purchased from a fellow flyer, Lori Leissner.  It's called "Brave" and I've hung it in my home office to remind myself each day to be brave.


As I've been recovering, I have started on the little trading cards for our next swap.  No art to show as yet, so I thought I would share my studio with you.


Yep, that's it.  A yard sale child's table and chairs in the middle of our living area.  And I have to say that I do feel more comfortable (and I'm far, far from being petite!) working at that little table, a bit freer.  My daughter says it brings out the child in me.  Maybe so.  This is also where my five year old granddaughter, Lucy and I work when she's here.  Here's a painting she did a couple weeks ago.


She's a natural and I'm so proud of her.  Hope to be back to my normal dabbling tomorrow.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 14, 2011 at 12:01 AM , Blogger Janet said...

You're a poor dear, Connie. Love the babies artwork! Hope you feel better soon!

 
At November 17, 2011 at 6:37 AM , Blogger Cowgirl Red said...

I want to sit down at the table with you. Terah

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home