This Page

has been moved to new address

What AEDM day is this?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
dabbling in life: What AEDM day is this?

Monday, November 21, 2011

What AEDM day is this?


I've been away for a couple of days.  But, I think I've been a tiny bit creative every day even though I don't really have anything to show for it.  I'm working through a book called "You Can Draw in 30 Days" and I'm drawing and shading balls and boxes.  Hope to share something with you in the coming days.

I did take some pictures.  I pulled a few of them up in Photoshop Elements and played around with the  color hue and saturation, and with the balance of tint and temperature.   I see photographs where these values have been changed, and I'm just not quite sure if I like it.  Sometimes the color combinations are so vivid that I'm immediately drawn to them.  And then sometimes, I think it's just too bizarre.  Take a look at these, and please let me know what you think.  

A Different Shade of Sanibel









Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At November 21, 2011 at 10:54 AM , Blogger pauline said...

These are so much fun!! I love #3... the angle, perspective, composition, color.... Great stuff.
Found you via AEDM. Have a great week! :-)

 
At November 21, 2011 at 11:00 AM , Blogger gatheringwonder said...

these are fabulous!

 
At November 21, 2011 at 1:44 PM , Blogger Valerie-Jael said...

Fab photos! Thanks for visiting my blog - nice to meet you! Greetings from Kaiserswerth in Rhineland,
Valerie

 
At November 22, 2011 at 3:40 PM , Blogger Tracey FK said...

beautiful photos and I love the texture in that palm frond thingy... just lovely ... I scrolled back to it twice I loved it so much xx

 
At November 22, 2011 at 4:56 PM , Anonymous Deborah Velásquez said...

You have some pretty cool photos here. The colors are fantastic!

 
At November 24, 2011 at 7:09 PM , Blogger Kathleen Conard said...

So funny you mentioned that book - I just checked it out from the library because I am trying to learn how to paint faces and thought this might help! As far as your pics - so amazing what can be done with Photoshop - these are really fun!

 
At November 25, 2011 at 5:21 PM , Blogger Pearl Maple said...

Really like your play of color, the composition and angles are nicely framed, well done!

 
At November 28, 2011 at 7:59 AM , Blogger Jennibellie said...

These are unbelievable! Fantastic work, thanks for sharing x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home