This Page

has been moved to new address

Fly Tribe Get-Together

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
dabbling in life: Fly Tribe Get-Together

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fly Tribe Get-Together

What an exciting day!  Yesterday in Louisville, I met four fellow classmates from Kelly Rae Roberts e-course "Flying Lessons."  And what a treat!  Kathleen Conrad, Kelley Miller, Kelly Hoernig and Deborah Eaton were all an absolute delight to meet.  We talked for hours (and I do mean HOURS) about art, life and our journeys. 

And if this wasn't exciting enough, the gifts I received took the experience over the top.


 This beautiful tag came from Kelly Hoernig, and she answered all my questions about her process.



A gorgeous pendant with my word (can you believe it -- MY word for 2012!) on it came from Kathleen Conrad.  Of course, I had a ton of questions about her process of using resin which she patiently explained.  A unique reminder to be "organized" in 2012.



Kelley Miller's work has been a favorite of mine since the beginning of the class, and now I have my own original.

I have been truly blessed by all of the caring souls from this class, and to have been able to meet four of them in person was a memorable experience.  Can't wait to do it again, and much thanks to these four beautiful souls.







Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

At January 8, 2012 at 2:32 PM , Blogger Ursula Smith said...

I am soooo jealous!!! You et together sounds great!! Talkin for hours abou art ad friendship- what culd be better??!

 
At January 8, 2012 at 2:35 PM , Anonymous Mary Sterk said...

Lucky you guys!!!! What fun!!! Happy for you!!!

 
At January 8, 2012 at 4:44 PM , Blogger What Remains Now said...

How fun! I'm so happy for you. You sound very uplifted and inspired.

 
At January 8, 2012 at 4:44 PM , Blogger What Remains Now said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At January 8, 2012 at 4:45 PM , Blogger Amy Hillenbrand said...

How wonderful for you and you came away with such wonderful gifts. It is so neat to hear about what is happening with people from our flying class. Happy New Year.

 
At January 8, 2012 at 7:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You lucky, lucky ladies!

 
At January 8, 2012 at 10:44 PM , Blogger Kelley Miller said...

YAY!! I had so much fun I didnt leave untli almost 2am...lol. Thank you for the gift of your story and your encouragement. You are a delight Connie, and I cant wait to spend more time with you. <3

 
At January 8, 2012 at 10:50 PM , Blogger Janet said...

What Ursula said...I'm happy for you guys, but so sad there is no one anywhere's near me!

 
At January 8, 2012 at 11:40 PM , Blogger giddy up said...

What fun... I am jealous too! I am glad you all got to meet.

 
At January 9, 2012 at 4:53 PM , Blogger Deborah Eaton said...

It was an incredible day! So very wonderful to meet you. I agree with Kelley, your story was very inspiring. Can't wait to get together again soon :D

 
At January 10, 2012 at 12:27 AM , Blogger Kathleen Conard said...

What a sweet post! It was wonderful meeting you in person - you are such a gracious lady. I will look forward to seeing all that 2012 has in store for you as I join you on your journey!

 
At January 10, 2012 at 1:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How lucky! I was wondering how the day went for all of you. I love your pressies, but especially your pendant with your word....very special! Best of luck for the new year! Julie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home