This Page

has been moved to new address

AEDM 16 -- I've missed more days!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
dabbling in life: AEDM 16 -- I've missed more days!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

AEDM 16 -- I've missed more days!

Yes, my blogging hasn't been as timely as it was for a bit.  Work seems to get in the way of all the things I want to do.  Art has been on my mind -- hope that counts.  Tried out those "inktense" pencils, and did a sketch of a bird and cage.  Lots of colors in the background -- I think I tried all the colors in the box.  Then... I thought of the words I wanted to add.  My writing looked out of place.  Got out the scissors, and this is all that is left of my bird and cage.  The green is going too, and then I have an idea.  You'll see this little bird later this month in new surrounding.  And with "printed" words.


I've also been working more in Photoshop Elements.  For my other blog, I made a little card and took a photo of it.


In Elements, I cropped and added writing (learned my lesson on doing my own writing!).


Also, in Elements I used my recently enhanced photographs to make some note cards.  This was the first time that I had added more than one picture to a layout.  The cards are 4.25 x 5.5, so two print on 8.5 x 11 paper.  To put the title and my name on the back of the folded card for those that were horizontal, it had to be upside down.  I did it.  The more I use Elements the easier it's getting.


And a Winter ATC.





Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At November 16, 2011 at 12:06 AM , Blogger Paula said...

Hi! I was blown away when I saw this post via Shells in the Bush's blogroll. I was going to draw a bird cage with a bird sitting on a branch outside it at lunch time, but decided against it. Wow!

 
At November 16, 2011 at 9:13 AM , Blogger Beth Morey said...

The penguins are so sweet! You could make that into a Christmas card.

 
At November 16, 2011 at 2:40 PM , Blogger Serena Lewis said...

I'll look forward to seeing what you do with the bird. Those penguins are too cute!

Lovely note-cards too ~ :)

 
At November 21, 2011 at 1:57 PM , Anonymous linda said...

cool! i think it's okay to miss days...it's the spirit of the whole thing, not that you have to do every day, etc... looks like you are having fun and enjoying the process - that's the important part!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home