This Page

has been moved to new address

Photo Session

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
dabbling in life: Photo Session

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Photo Session

Yesterday I did a photo session.  I planned it so that I would have the morning light coming in on the Christmas tree -- it was a Christmas photo session, of course.  The subject needed to look nice, so I combed her hair.  And she was decked out in her Christmas attire -- a Martha Stewart holiday collar which was 50% off at Petsmart this week.  And I had a Santa hat from the year before.


Once I got over the fact that she just wasn't going to wear the Santa hat, the session went very well.  Meggie patiently posed for numerous shots -- and if you know anything about Airedale Terriers, this was akin to a Christmas miracle!  This is my third year for doing a photo of Meggie and this is the first time that I had a selection to choose from for our Christmas cards.  Below is the final version.  The only photoshop-ing was to crop and add a date.  Meggie is an incredibly sweet and kind dog, and I sort of think it comes across in this photo. 



Merry Christmas from Lady Margaret of Penleigh House aka Meggie.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At December 18, 2011 at 11:31 AM , Blogger What Remains Now said...

Beautiful photo! I laughed and laughed at Meggie's response to the Santa hat...no way! It's obvious that was the problem, because when it went away, supermodel.

 
At December 18, 2011 at 12:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

how wonderful!!!!! xoxo

 
At December 18, 2011 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Lorinda.C.F said...

She's adorable! You captured her beautifully!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home