This Page

has been moved to new address

Fly Tribe Blog Hop

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
dabbling in life: Fly Tribe Blog Hop

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fly Tribe Blog Hop

Our Fly Tribe from Kelly Rae Robert's Flying Lessons e-course is getting creative again.  We're doing a blog hop about our "word" for 2012.


Here I blogged about starting again this year with Ali Edwards' One Little word project.  ORGANIZE is so, SO my word this year.  Hey, I had the pre-class assignment up before January first.

In the class, January's assignment is a 9 pocket page defining our word, it's various forms and focusing on intentions for 2012.  Last year in this class I struggled with the supplies.  This year I have scrapbook paper, stamps, fonts and best of all -- some of my own art to include.  Above is my mermaid from our last blog hop shrunk smaller than I thought was possible.


Yes, I want to do so many things.  The only way to do even half of all the things I want to do is to be organized.  "Whip into shape" -- isn't that a great synonym!  That's my plan -- I'm going to whip my life into shape; not organize a closet -- although they could use it.


"With this word, I invite into my life..." -- a powerful thing when we intend.  Order, structure and accomplishment are good things.  But calm is a big thing for me, and with my word, that is exactly what I am inviting into my life in 2012.  I don't want to spend the year resembling the woman above in my little pen sketch I did for my financial blog.  I have spent too much of my life in that frazzled state, and I am excited and looking forward to organizing!

I hope you visit the other members of our Fly Tribe's blogs.  All these "words" are adding up to a lot of creativity in 2012.  Here's the list with links to them all.  And a special thank you to Rae Payne for creating our Fly Tribe Word Hop badge.  Enjoy, and be inspired. 

Labels: , , , , ,

27 Comments:

At January 8, 2012 at 11:42 PM , Blogger What Remains Now said...

I love your page. Wishing you super success.

 
At January 9, 2012 at 1:38 AM , Blogger Janet said...

Wow! You have impressed the living daylights out of me. I've barely looked at the assignment! I'm sooooo behind! Good job, Connie!

 
At January 9, 2012 at 11:21 AM , Blogger Librarian Christie said...

Happy New Year Connie. Great post! Thank you for posting.

 
At January 9, 2012 at 1:52 PM , Blogger Kathy May said...

Great post Connie!!! Happy New Year and best wishes for a very organized 2012!!!!

 
At January 9, 2012 at 2:22 PM , Blogger Sherry Richert Belul said...

Connie, I really love your word and post! You're so inspiring! I hope 2012 brings you lots of good things. With your organization, I'm sure it will!!! :-)

 
At January 9, 2012 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Tinachicky said...

I love your word Connie! I love seeing you moving and going forward!

 
At January 9, 2012 at 3:51 PM , Blogger Luna said...

Wonderful choice, Connie! I might have to borrow this one for next year. There are so many things I want to do, too.

Thank you for sharing your story and beautiful artwork!

Good luck to you and happy blessings!

 
At January 9, 2012 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Ann Marie said...

Connie, I love your positive attitude and all that you give your Fly Tribe sisters. Organize away my friend. May it bring all good things to you this new year.

 
At January 9, 2012 at 4:29 PM , Blogger Carolyn Dube said...

May 2012 give you what you need! Your mermaid is wonderful!

 
At January 9, 2012 at 4:41 PM , Blogger Amy Hillenbrand said...

I know the word is perfect for you, but with that said it surprises me. From the outside, you seem like a very orderly person. From your blog layout to the art you produce even your very nice hairstyle. I wish you all the luck on achieving what you set out to do.

 
At January 9, 2012 at 7:16 PM , Anonymous Mary@BarnBugStudio said...

Oh boy! Could I use a dose of your word! My word is productive, but a big part of that is becoming more organized. Loved your post. So happy to be flying with you!

 
At January 9, 2012 at 7:32 PM , Blogger Kelley Miller said...

I love your word. It makes me nervous, but I love your word...lol. I am so disorganized..maybe next years word has already revealed itself to me!! I cant wait to get the supplies I ordered to do this months assignment. I love what you have done with yours!! Love you my friend!! xoxo

 
At January 9, 2012 at 8:17 PM , Blogger Melanie said...

Oh how I need that word to manifest in my life this year!! Have a wonderful 2012 and thank you for the challenge!! :)

 
At January 9, 2012 at 9:34 PM , Anonymous Ursula said...

Connie- I luv your post, and I especially luv the fact that you used your mermaid in your artwork!! Just beautiful!!

 
At January 9, 2012 at 10:15 PM , Blogger Lori said...

Connie - I'm so impressed with your word, that you'e done the assignment with the supplies (that will not be me I guarantee it) and I love your word. Happy 2012! xoxo

 
At January 10, 2012 at 12:24 AM , Blogger Kathleen Conard said...

I LOVE what you have done already! I can only imagine what you will be able to accomplish this year and I will enjoy joining you on your journey.

 
At January 10, 2012 at 6:06 AM , Blogger chelle said...

a great word & a great start to your year of being organized, Happy 2012 x

 
At January 10, 2012 at 9:55 AM , Anonymous Katharina said...

Such a beautiful blog, Connie! Great word too. I can use a little bit of it in my life as well :) Wishing you a happy and organized 2012!

 
At January 10, 2012 at 6:50 PM , Blogger This Moment said...

Maybe you can help encourage and inspire me because I plan to commit to getting organized as well. I KNOW I'll be more at peace and more likely to sit down and create without distractions.

I love the art pieces you created and I remember that beautiful mermaid as well. Best wishes, Connie in this new year. Thanks for being an inspiring force in my journey since we've started this course.

Jill

 
At January 10, 2012 at 6:54 PM , Anonymous zulma said...

I was feeling frazzled today...and a coworker reminded me to just Calm down. It helped

 
At January 10, 2012 at 9:14 PM , Blogger Kelly Lahl said...

Connie, you will totally whip it into shape and jump over clouds in 2012! :)

 
At January 11, 2012 at 11:43 AM , Blogger Carol @ The Red Painted Cottage said...

It's amazing what we can accomplish in our lives if we would just get things in order and organized. Like you word!

 
At January 11, 2012 at 8:24 PM , Anonymous Mary said...

I love your 9 pocket page and would like to do one myself now after seeing yours. Organize is a great word to guide you in the new year.

 
At January 12, 2012 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Cindy Jones Lantier said...

I decided not to take the class beta use I just have too many irons in the fire, but seeing your pocket page makes me wish I had! Maybe next year. Great word choice; I need to whip my life into shape too. xoxo

 
At January 12, 2012 at 2:14 PM , Blogger Carmen Patti said...

I love this word, and it makes me feel calm when ever I do a little organizing myself...good luck to you in feeling less frazzled...

 
At January 17, 2012 at 8:20 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey that's a great word, and I should take a leaf out of your book! Wishing you all the calm of an organised life this year!

 
At January 20, 2012 at 7:42 AM , Blogger Shells said...

All the best for 2012 and for being organised.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home