This Page

has been moved to new address

AEDM day 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
dabbling in life: AEDM day 2

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

AEDM day 2

I hope that my blog hopping creation will count as day 1 of the AEDM.  Like everyone else, there are so many things to do in a day that if we can make some of the things "double duty" it helps.  The same for today.  For my day 2 art, I'm working on my macro photography.


Acorns.  Do you have any idea how difficult it is to find an acorn this time of the year?  I was lucky that I wasn't mugged by a squirrel on my way back to the house.  This photograph is to use for my inspiration post to my financial resource blog:  www.livingwithinyourharvest.com

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant."  -- Robert Lewis Stevenson

Harvest is good.  But as creative souls, we need to keep in mind that every blog post, mixed media canvas, piece of jewelry is a little seed that we are planting in the creative world.  


6 Comments:

At November 2, 2011 at 11:11 AM , Blogger quilthexle said...

WOW - macro photography ! I LOVE that, so my visit today to your blog was a real treat ;-))

 
At November 2, 2011 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Tracy said...

I love your photo of the little acorns :)

 
At November 2, 2011 at 2:28 PM , Blogger dandelionlady said...

I love acorns. My daughters like to leave them on my desk for me and I have little bowls of them around the house. It was nice to see them on your blog, and nice to meet you through CEDM!

 
At November 2, 2011 at 7:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Cool acorns! Very awesome photography;D

 
At November 2, 2011 at 7:51 PM , Blogger Tracey FK said...

The squirrel mugging would be something to see... if I was you I would hang out with the acorn and taunt the little buggers ... happy AEDM xx

 
At November 2, 2011 at 8:35 PM , Blogger april nance said...

Lovely - your photograph, your words.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home