This Page

has been moved to new address

AEDM day 3

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
dabbling in life: AEDM day 3

Thursday, November 3, 2011

AEDM day 3

For today's art, I'm altering my little acorn picture using some of Kim Klassen's textures and Photoshop Elements.  This is using two of her textures at different opacity settings.  When I mess around with photographs, I'm always reminded of the days when the best you could do was try to take a good picture, send the film out for processing and what you got was what you got.

4 Comments:

At November 3, 2011 at 10:16 AM , Anonymous Jenna Kannas said...

Hi Constance, I'm checking out the AEDM blogs today, and agree, what would we do without digital cameras? I remember hoping for the best when I took my film in to be developed!

 
At November 3, 2011 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

nice to discover your art

 
At November 3, 2011 at 9:48 PM , Blogger Kathleen Conard said...

So pretty! I love Photoshop, but am still learning how to use it beyond the basics.

 
At November 6, 2011 at 11:02 AM , Blogger TK Piatek said...

An interesting use of photoshop - I find a new trick everyday ... check out my image of the day - combining digital image, drawing and photoshop too. http://tobikibelpiatek.blogspot.com/2011/11/f-is-for-fun-with-flowers-day-6.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home