This Page

has been moved to new address

One Little Word Project

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
dabbling in life: One Little Word Project

Friday, March 4, 2011

One Little Word Project

I'm participating in a year long project called One Little Word (taught by Ali Edwards and through the website Big Picture Classes ) -- sort of a combination of photography and scrapbooking.  Ali Edwards is a scrapbooker, and yet, somehow I didn't realize that this class had anything to do with scrapbooking until I got the first assignment!  Oh my goodness -- there is so much scrapbooking stuff.  I could be happy just buying supplies.

My word for the year is "nurture".  It came to me in the bathtub -- this is my year to nurture myself!  January's assignment -- you can see that I'm a bit behind -- used a template from Ali Edwards (so, I'm learning more about Abode Elements) to expand on your word. 

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At September 4, 2011 at 2:58 PM , Blogger Deborah Velásquez said...

I love the word nurture. So great that you took this class. As artist we can use each other to grow and I find that to be such a wonderful thing. As women we always leave ourselves for last, yet we are always the nurturer in life. Just crazy how it works. We need to be good to ourselves. Thanks for the reminder in your photo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home